Financial Planning can be overwhelming.
We are here to help.
Congrats on getting the process started of organizing your financial plan. We find people can feel overwhelmed with the sheer number of aspects that go into financial planning (insurance, investments, wills & trusts, taxes, etc.). Thankfully, our team can simply and efficiently get it all organized in one place. Watch the video below to get a preview.
How We Work
After our initial consultation, we will begin gathering information, statements, and conduct some basic fact-finding to help you get your information up to date in a safe, secure, easy to access location.
Using the information gathered, we play “What If’s” and test and project whether your money can support you in the event of unexpected life-changes, economic changes, or a change in lifestyle.
It’s really that simple, and it is complimentary.
The Feliciano Financial Blueprint™
Every decision you make with money affects something else. Achieve simplicity and confidence in your retirement years with a simple process that helps you get organized, on track, and in control of all areas of your financial life. After your initial consultation we will create your personal and customized Feliciano Financial Blueprint™.
You will need to cover expenses with reliability and predictability both in your working life and in retirement.
- Income and Expense Analysis
- Strategies to Increase Income
- Social Security Maximization
- Inflation Plan
- Spousal Plan
With the Income Plan finalized, we’ll help you create an Investment Plan for the remaining assets that you do not need to draw from on a month-to-month basis.
- Assessing your Risk Tolerance
- Adjusting your portfolio to reduce or eliminate fees
- Risk Reduction
- Comprehensive Money Management
Your Comprehensive Retirement Plan must include a suitable strategy to address taxes.
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Strategies to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
- Strategies to reduce your tax burden
- Strategies to leave tax-free dollars to your beneficiaries
Health Care Planning
We’ll create a plan designed to help you protect yourself against rising healthcare costs.
- Understanding Medicare Parts A, B, C and D medicine
- Long Term Care Plan and/or Health Insurance
- Analyzing Current Health Insurance
It’s important to make sure your remaining assets – assets you’ve works so hard for – go to your beneficiaries, and not to taxes. By working collaboratively with a qualified Estate Planning Attorney, our goal is to help you:
- Review your Will or Living Trusts
- Maximize your estate and income tax planning opportunities
- Protect assets in trust and ensure they are distributed to your beneficiaries probate free
- Protect your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries
Not ready to get started?
Need more Information?
Or call 903-533-8585
East Texas’ Premier Financial Planning Firm
Our mission is to inspire and motivate people to be proactive and to live their lives on purpose. We are proud to have served from our home in Tyler for over 30 years.