Operating with a high focus on relationships and proven experience in retirement planning.
At Feliciano Financial Group, we are a 40 year company that strives to continue to make a positive impact in the lives of our clients, team members, and community. Our mission is to inspire and motivate people to be proactive and to live their lives on purpose. Our client focus is on helping our clients establish financial freedom through simplicity and purpose. We are proud to call Tyler our home. Our dedication to our mission, purpose, and core values is what makes the continued growth of Feliciano Financial possible. We are a collective of humble, dynamic, and goal-driven advisors and client service professionals who strive to deliver and uphold our brand promises.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to focus their time and talent on building and maintaining relationships.
- Work with a firm that has a track record of coaching and support.
- Have exemplary relationship-building skills.
- Are structured to always put our client’s interests first.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop your client base by building lasting, meaningful relationships.
- Progress to building your advisory team consisting of Associate Advisors and administrative staff.
- Conduct meetings with clients and potential clients to evaluate financial needs, educate them and deliver a customized financial plan.
- Monitor their portfolios against their financial plans to ensure they reach their goals and objectives.
- Master the fundamentals of financial planning, risk management, and investment management services.
- Note: Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Finance.
- 7+ years experience in the financial industry and five years as a Financial Advisor.
- Registration with the state as an investment adviser representative OR a passing score on the Series 65 or 66 exams within the past two years OR a professional designation exempt from the examination requirement.
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Highly personable with a fantastically optimistic outlook on work and life.
- High ability to persevere and remain resilient in the journey of change and achieving goals.
- Remarkable organizational and project management skills.
- High aptitude in innovation and problem-solving plus meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and Investment Advisory software solutions – CRM, client reporting, custodial, and carrier application.
- Has a sense of humor.
- Is charitably inclined.
- Enjoys life.
- Understands that there is no shortcut to any place that is worth going.
- Have other things in their life that are more important than money.
- Company-sponsored Health and Dental Insurance
- IRA with company match
- Vacation and personal days
- Paid Holidays